Haus Der Untoten
Version: 2 By: ZOMB1E-KLLR
HAUS DER UNTOTEN v2.0
What’s new with version 2.0???
– BO Perks: Stamin-up, PHD-Flopper(no flop), Deadshot Daq, and Mule-Kick
– Black Ops Quick-Revive
– Pack-A-Punchable Black Ops weapons (with original fire sounds) added to the Mystery Box
a. Galil, Famas, Dragunov, M16, HK-21, RPK, MPL, AK-74u, and the Skorpion. I wanted to add more but I was stopped by the 1600 sound_assets error.
– The Colt M1911 is now Full-Auto, has more ammo, and will be available from the Mystery Box
– Buyable Ending
– A variety of opptomizes and fixes have been made
HAUS DER UNTOTEN 2.0 is alot more fun to play than the original. With the new additions added to the map, I find it to be VERY addicting.
Hey guys, it’s finally done! This is my first map that I’ve ever made and it turned out very nice. The video above is a trailer that I made about a month ago. The map is much more detailed and better looking since the trailer was filmed but it should give you a good idea what the map will be like.
Here’s a list of features this map has:
– Standard Der Riese style map with Dog Rounds
– Mystery Box with multiple spawn points
– Custom gold chrome Pack-A-Punch Texture for all WaW guns
– Special Modded MP40 (Basically a new gun)
– Hidden Song
– An easter egg type hunt with a special suprise at the end
– Plenty of little clues and hints as to the story of the map and why the 4 Zombie Slayers are there
– Supports Solo or 2-4 Players CO-OP
– Custom main menu button for Solo play
– Includes Solo and CO-OP Loadscreen
Special thanks to:
– bamskater33 and OnlineX420 for the BO perk scripts and models
– TOM_BMX for the buyable ending scripts
– Paragalor for the hidden song scripts
– SSonic70 for going out of his way to convert some Xanims for me
Also I should mention that this is the first map of a series that I will be doing. I have done alot of intricate thinking and each map in this upcoming series will be connected and woven into a detailed story line. The next map coming will be called Town23. Keep a look out for that map in the months to come!