Version: 4.2 Final Release By: halodude423
Lab of undisclosed research gone wrong. You find yourself in a locked research lab, find your way to survival or die trying.
Map mostly based on Der Riese/Kino Style with the use of standard WaW Weapons. Map is said to be pretty hard by Beta Testers. It has 6+ main areas to explore, with a teleporter seperating a small portion of the map.
6+ unique rooms/areas to expolore. Teleporter seperates certain areas to limited availability along with a door that uses two switches on the wall to activate.
- Drum Mag Thompson (and upgrade)
- FG42 Scoped (and upgrade)
- DP28 (and upgrade)
Basic Easter egg consisting of two buttons needed to open certain rooms in teleport area.
- PHD Flopper
- Double Tap
- Stamin Up
- Mule Kick
- Quick Revive
- Electric Cherry
PAP will be accessed through the teleporter and one buyable door.
- Lighting fixes
- Texturing details
- Upper area changes
4.0: (yes there was a reason to go to 4.0, well at least on my end. Mosly being lazy lol)
- Included more full FX:
- Changed certain perk placement
- Improved balance of gameplay
- Door sizes in some areas
- Zombie counter
- Fixed clipping for desks
- Increased zombie counts in lower rounds (2+ zoms each round from original for round 1 and 2)
- Fixed clipping for a specfic location
- Added thompson with drum mag to map in place of tompson on wall with regular still in box
- Made it so Mule and PHD would randomly swap every 4 rounds including round 1 (random as in sometimes they may not even swap
- Improved balance for Thompson with Drum mag
- Added Scoped FG42 (has slightly more ammo than normal FG, only in box)
- Added DP28 (only in box)
- Changed PHD and Mule swap to once, when the game starts. Random, may or may not swap them still
- Fixed issues with spawning algorithum glitching in some cases
- Special Thanks To:
alaurenc9 – Power door script.
jei9363- Perks System (Fixed and modified)
daedra descent – Thompson(drum), Scoped FG
MrDunlop4 – DP28
All my Testers