Travel the Deserts of Egypt, as you discover an ancient Pyramid. You aren’t the first souls to come across this sacred place; Group 935 has set up labs all around it. What do they want with the Pyramid? Where did all the scientists go? Find out as you slaughter the undead, and alter history forever.
Sandstorm is a map I have been working on literally since the Mod Tools went into Beta back in September 2016. I have put my blood, sweat and tears into this map, and I hope it will hold up as one of the “good” maps to have been put on the workshop.
- A hard, multi-step end-game easter-egg (no buyable ending)
- A unique spear trap
- All perks from WaW, Bo1, Bo2, and Bo3
- Snail’s Pace Slurpee!
- Tons of Black Ops 2 weapons
- Weapons from: AW, MW, MW2, MW3, and Ghosts
- Lots of custom scripted sound effects and songs
- Buildable power switch
- Buildable Rocket Shield
- Empty perk bottle powerup
- Sandstorm! Powerup
- Wallriding & Swimming
- Growing Soul Collectors
- Objectives & Achievements
- Hell’s Retriever
- Plenty of bugs for you, the player, to discover!
- ChaosKevin aka TryToEpic
- All the other lost souls I forgot about… let me know in the comments if you should be in the credits
I’ve tested this map out a lot, and I’ve fixed all the game-breaking bugs I’ve found. If you find a bug, let me know. Be specific though, comments like: “there’s a spot in the map where if you go you die” help nobody.
And to all my special salt shakers out there about to write something toxic, please consider this before typing:
- This map is completely free to play. It is not an entitlement, it is a priviledge
- Chances are you haven’t made a map yourself. Understand that the creation process of a decent map is arduous, and I would not do it if I didn’t enjoy making something for others.
- I am not sadistic. believe it or not, I have seen comments where people thought the mapper put the “death barrier” that they hit in the map on purpose, as a joke. I want Sandstorm to be a challenge, but still fun to play.
- I’m saying these things as a precaution, because of the response I’ve seen on other good custom maps. Complaining about my attitude is hypocritical as hell, and never helps anything.
Getting that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the map! like I said I worked really hard on this, and I’m very happy to finally be able to release it!
Check out a map I scripted the easter egg for: Gulag
Really like this stuff? Want to support me? There’s no bigger encouragement than seeing that someone bothered to donate to me, even if it’s just a dollar.