The Nightmare Bar
Version: The Finale By: No_One
Welcome back to The Nightmare Bar, semi-overhauled and harder than previously! Recommend you party up with a team of 4 because this map in my opinion is not for solo players!
Development resuming, but very slowly.
Screenshots is outdated!
[PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: Don’t whine about a problem or the map being too *dark*, the map is preferably played on HDTV gamma setting mode, this map has been through development hell & on/off development due to personal events, so if there are bugs here and there, let me know.]
Also, play the map with medium volumetric lighting, this saves about 20FPS depending on the area.
Due to my plans of the map would require loads more of time to develop them into the map. I have decided to streamline them efficiently by planning various of update that concentrates of specific parts of the map, these are the following updates that will soon release eventually.
- Optimisation Patch – Simultaneously working on this alongside other updates
- Expansion Update – Adds several brand new rooms to the map (Simultaneously working with other updates, will take some time to do).
The map features the following
- Napalm Zombie
- Sonic Zombie
- 34 Perks, BO2, BO3, BO4 Perks (With Madgaz’s, Abnormal’s & kaizokuroof’s perks)
- ZOD Characters + Voices
- MW2, MW3, BO1 & Ghosts Weapons (Not all but most SMG, AR, LMG & Few snipers).
- Katana Melee Weapon
- Constant dog spawns on & after round 13
- Player to Player Weapon Trade
- Give Money as a powerup (Up on DPAD/1 on KB)
- Fixed dogs script (which is designed to make dogs act like how they were in BO1 if I’m right with aggressive spawning)
- Buildable Staffs
- Buildable Dragon Shield
- Zombie Counter
- Multiple Traps
- Custom Powerups
- Panzer & Nova Crawlers
- + MORE
- Flickering lights, light cutoffs & fx flickers, happens because of FXes that is used in the map.
If I miss anyone, slap a comment below, if anyone credit want to be listed as a contributor, let me know.
- Motivational Support
- Scripting Support
- General script error support
- Loading Screen & Preview Screen
- Some scripting lectures 😛
- His time and patience to help me with this map!
- Katana Melee Weapon
- LUA support to correctly scale the perk icons
- Few stuff in APE
- Mystery box model
- Nova Crawlers
- Custom Perk
- Weapon Pack
- Napalm & Sonic Zombies
- Perk Pack
- Dragon Shield
- Blundergat w/ Acidgat buildable
- Ray Gun MK2
- PAP & Mysteryboxes
- Craftables Template
Treyarch and Activision
- Scripting/LUA (DG-4)
- Share Points
- Extensive map detailing help
- Weapon Ports (BO1, MW2, MW3 & Ghosts)
- Buried Zombies Models
- Wallbuy Prefabs
- Wraith Archon: For extracting models from CoD Games
- Alias settings + Loading in Vox file
- Infinite ammo powerup
- Fast Feet powerup
- Time warp powerup
- Triggered buyable perk slots and remove perks + script
- Zombie points
- Empty Bottle Powerup
- Invincibility powerup
- Thunderstorm powerup
- Rain FX, Script & Sounds
- Gravity Spikes scripting
- SoE round sounds
- Player-to-player weapon trade script
- Grow Souls script
- Flashlight script & FX
- Zombie Eye colour FX
- Spawn start room detailing
- YouTube Tutorials (level editing)
- BO4 Perks.
- Releasing his perks publicly
- His perks
- Making the DG-4 Alias/sounds and pack them up
- Lethal peelz – For EC HD Model & FX
- DTZxPorter/Scobalula – Wraith/Greyhound
- Jbird632 – Inspiration for FX
- Blak – Finding the severed zombie arm model
- Zeroy – Finding the severed zombie head model