Cold Blooded Christmas
Hello everyone! there is alot I want to cover. Firstly, this is not the whole map. This is less than half. The other areas are still work in progress and would be too much to tidy up for now. Next, all perk locations, wallbuy locations and custom guns on the map are not the same. They will be all moved and more guns will be added to the map. Next, There will be a ton more of content added to the map in final release (Scroll down to see next patch’s notes).
I would like to appologise to everyone who has been waiting for this map to update for months on end. As some of you may know, it is very hot in Australia and I prefer to work on my maps in cooler weather.
THIS IS NOT THE FINAL. THE MAP WILL BE BIGGER WITH MORE DETAIL AND FIXES!
The night of christmas just got a lot colder. The zombie outbreak started on this very night 1 year ago. Team up and defeat the evil by unvealing the true mystery behind the ghost of christmas past. Follow your unknown guide to complete your quest and stop the madness. This is your only chance of new hope.
THE NEXT UPDATE
– Tranzit style movement system with new areas accessed via the train. (These areas will be expanded on with at least 4 rooms at each stop)
– HUGE MAP MAKEOVER
– Improved lighting
– Custom guns added
– Custom PAP camo added
– Lab area redesigned layout and updated detailing
– Easter egg to acquire more than 4 perks
– Music Easter egg
– Custom models added
– The main Easter egg added
– Redesigned road block near double tap to better suit the area
– BUYABLE ENDING added
– Pre-Patch leaderboard feature wall added
– N31L from “Spaceland Zombies” added //W.I.P
– Souvenir machines added (It is usable)
– Fate and Fortune – Point gambling machines added
– Ambient sounds added
– Map extension
– ZOMBIES IN SPACELAND – Bank Added.
– Brutus boss zombie added.
– Custom perk jingles added.
– Custom voiceovers and storyline added
– Christmas theme added.
– Train announcer added.
– Custom Wallbuys added.
These patch notes can change.
Ardivee, Zeroy, Uptownpapi25, Ice_grenade, Jdcobra, CraftDanimations, AlexSolowjow, MakeCents, Carbon
Thankyou for supporting the development of Cold Blooded.