Version: 1.05 By: Program115
Venture into a Group 935 research facility situated deep within the Siberian Mountains. Experience the chaos as the original 4 attempt to stop the outbreak of a deadly experimental bioweapon.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING:
– Volumetric Lighting MUST be Turned ON
– If playing solo, the underground teleporter CAN be linked but is difficult (Hint: use perks & powerups). This is an intentional challenge.
– The map has crashed for someone when turning on the power. This is out of my control however they prevented it by having volumetric lighting on High.
– Perks: Juggernog, Double Tap, Speed Cola, Quick Revive, Widows Wine, Stamin Up, and Mule Kick
– Ability to Get More Than 4 Perks
– Der Riese Style Teleporters
– Easter Egg Song (Streamers: This IS Copyrighted)
– Buildable Shield
– Firing Range Puzzle
– Unlockable End Game (Located in the Firing Range once unlocked)
Outbreak is my first released map and took me just over 2 years to build & script with over 2000 hours spent in the Mod Tools. For level design & scripting tutorials along with gaming content, please visit my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/program115. I hope you enjoy & please report any bugs you find.
Hand-drawn maps to help anyone who gets lost (Credit to RevanHD):
Middle floor: https://imgur.com/gallery/SNhQXc7
Ground floor: https://imgur.com/gallery/2sU74cM
Special thanks to Rhys1201 for testing the map throughout development and helping lots with lighting.
Rhys1201 – Testing & Lighting Help
a231 – Change Starting Weapon
Harry Bo21 – Respawn Points, Craftables, Mystery Box Setup, and Teleporter Setup
DTZxPorter – Respawn Points, Craftables, Mystery Box Setup, and Teleporter Setup
SpSSdy – Colt M1911
NateSmithZombies – Intro Text, Powerups, Hitmarkers, and Buyable Ending
Treyarch – Assets & Mod Tools
Now… get ready to face the outbreak!