Shaun of the Dead comes to zombies with this fanmade version of the iconic bar, the Winchester!
This was made just for fun, through support from the instagram community (and TONS of help from the mod tools discord!) My instagram is Deadshot.mp4, and it was a blast to build this map. The bathroom part is based on the bathroom scene in “World’s End”, and the packed version of The Winchester is a reference to “Hot Fuzz” (both parts of the Cornetto trilogy)
Custom wonderweapon “The Winchester”. Infinite damage shotgun requiring great accuracy to get kills! [and the waffe.. try packing the Kar98 😉 ]
Speed Cola, DoubleTap 2.0, Deadshot, Quick Revive, PhD Flopper, Vulture’s Aid, Jugg, and MuleKick.
No Dog or special rounds
No perk limit
Kill the Queen! Song Easter Egg (shoot all 3 Cornetto trilogy posters [uses song “Don’t Stop Me Now” – Queen.] I don’t own rights to that. Same for “You’re my Best Friend” [Game over song])
Some other cool stuff I probably forgot to mention!
P.S I hope you enjoy the map! This is my first custom map, so forgive for some lack of detail or not super polished edges. I was just having fun with it. Forever have I wanted a map based on the Winchester from Shaun of the Dead, and I’m surprised it hasn’t been made.. till now!
Special thanks to the instagram zombies community, we are underrated, but the best!
I’ve seen some people have an issue with gun sounds (besides PPSH..) if this happens to you DM me please, trying to figure out what may be causing that.. enjoy the map guys!
Q : Can you add more perks (widows)?
Ans : No, Widows in my eyes trains the player to be worse, plus I just don’t enjoy the perk. The perks I added to this map are specific to the flow and I felt went well with the style of the map
Q : Can you add more custom weapons?
Ans : Maybe, I add what I feel would complement the map well. I’m not a fan of adding weapons just to add them, I like to have a reason for it
Q : Can you fix the PPSH audio?
Ans : No, it is out of my control / would risk the map’s files to fix. I’d remove it, but I know many people love that gun. So we are all gunna have to live with that
Q : Can you make the map available in more than english?
Ans : I’d love to, but at the moment I’m unable to. I’ve tried earlier but I get errors, with converting languages causing issues. If I find a fail-proof way of doing it, I will.
Photos are inspired/taken from “Shaun of the Dead”. I don’t own that movie but I really like it.
Special thanks to Uptownpapi25 and Icegrenade for their amazing tutorials! Without them I’d be completely clueless on everything I’ve been doing.
– Credit to uptownpapi25 and mattarra for script and tutorial for the music easter egg
– Uses “The Winchester (Model 1887)” and Kar98k from Skye’s weapon ports (very good stuff over there)
Link : https://forum.modme.co/threads/skyes-weapon-ports-to-bo3-master-hub.2565/
– Uses WARDOGSK98 & xSanchez78’s Perks (PhD, Who’s Who [Not used], Tombstone [Not used], and Vulture’s Aid)
Link : http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=648
– Uses Planet’s Bo4 Victis Crew
Link : https://www.t7mods.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20
– Used https://www.online-convert.com/result/33667a38-ef8f-4917-b0c8-78372cb6b5d4 to convert custom photos
– I made the load/preview screen. Uses photos from “Shaun of the Dead” (Wouldn’t have guessed huh?)
– Custom Round end/start sounds made by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAzQ3aoMgaHU5Ase2OJvsA A big thank you for your work!
– Added mini-perk easter egg (collect 3 ingredients and brew them!) Has the possibility of giving :
– All perks on map, and :
– Widows Wine
– Electric Cherry
– Who’s who
So use at your own risk!
Credit to Idogftw for the script and all, thanks!
– Overhauled custom guns (Added 8). Most in the box
– New round music by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAzQ3aoMgaHU5Ase2OJvsA !
– Custom Weapons list :
- M1911 (Hidden, can’t be packed)
All custom weapons by Skye’s ports. Can’t thank them enough for their amazing work!
– Fixed buidable table being able to be ‘jumped onto’
– Fixed Bowie Knife not being buyable
– Added bananas
I heard you guys, added buyable ending under the bar! (50k)
– Removed a spawn in bathrooms, wanted to make it a more viable area
– Made Bowie Knife door cheaper
– Switched DoubleTap and Quick Revive locations.. shoulda always had it that way
– Nerfed bo5 brew edition. it was just too damn powerful
– Fixed a rocket shield piece that just wasn’t doing what it should be doing
– Made the Winchester 10k (from 7.5k). Why? I think it’s powerful and needs a few more points for that power
– Probably a few other things but I forgot so.. cool!