Here’s my third completed map called “The Shack”.
*READ Before you play*
I made this map challenging!!! So…. Be ready for that. I thought about making it a little easier but I found the more you play it the better you get. Please don’t comment saying that it’s too hard and I should have made it easier. I MIGHT release an easier version but for now I want to challenge you to play and get better at this version!
Here’s some tips to help you beat the map!!
- (If solo)Buy Revive and always make sure you have it!!
- Buy Jugg (5 hit)
- Train!!!! Get the zombies in a bunch before you open fire!
- Anywhere there is a visible teddy… there is an easter egg nearby.
- There are free weapons (some PAP) use them!!
- Buyable X2… use it (500 sec respawn)
(I made a solo Tips video that will also help you out. Video is at the end of post)
- The Tom_Bmx Axe (thanks to Tom_Bmx)
- Quizz’s impact nades (thanks to Quizz)
- Custom Zombie Counter
- No Dogs
- Custom Weapons
- Black Ops Perks
- Solo revive (works so use it!!!!)
- Buyable Powerups
- No Character voices
- Buyable Ending
- Custom PAP skins (thanks to SlashSgt)
- 5 Hit Jugg
- Custom textures
- Free Weapons
- A ton of detail
- Runners!!! (not from the start but they are coming!!!!!)
- Last but most important Hidden Easter Eggs(must be found to progress to the end)
Special Thanks to:
- Baseball4ev (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Wxl1R2fdo2HD5UJuJYBlw)
- MrZ0mbiesfanatic (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKMlVHQnFU6L18PZjRnaMMg)
- Tom_Bmx (http://tom-bmx.com/)
- Also to anyone I may have missed over at ZM (I made this map before becoming a member of UGX so I feel I should still give those guys credit for answering all my questions)
I have a WIP on my youtube channel so if you’re interested in how it looked making it here’s the link.
Video from my WIP with some pics