1. Added reflection probes to remove the annoying redness.
2. Changed the Falcon teleporter to prevent zombies from glitching.
Thanks for you comments and input. It really helps make the map better! But, If you find something wrong, send me a PM instead of a comment. Keep in mind this is my second map so go easy on me. Thanks!
SevenGPLuke (Worldspawn, Stormtrooper playermodles, general help)
Niknokinater (Custom Announcer)
Toby1423 (Moon Teleporters)
JBird (General Help)
ADDICTED (Mission Screen, CO-OP Loadscreen)
Rvex (Skybox and Custom Sound help)
xSanchez78 (Round activated door)
Tom_BMX (Buyable ending)
Zomb1e Kllr (Video Tutorials)
Special thanks to Death_reaper0 and Earth for reminding me to add in reflection probes! Annoying redness is now gone!
4 Original Perks
No Heavy Modding
95% of the Millennium Falcon
Death Star Prison Cell Hallway
Stormtrooper Player Models
Moon Style Teleporters
Custom loadscreen/mission screen
Buyable Power Ups
Menu Start buttons
1. Don’t step on the teleporter unless you are teleporting (walk around it for example). If you step on it and activate it too many times in a short amount of time, the game will crash. So just give it a good minute to cool down. Plan with your friends when you are going to use the teleporter so nobody is left behind that has to use it again right after it was already used. (sorry about this )
2. Stormtrooper playermodels are only visible in co-op games (no Stormtrooper viewhands)
3. Right when you spawn, you will have no weapon, so hit “y” or use the scroll wheel on your mouse to bring up your pistol.