Based on the Life is Strange series by DontNod:
After the events of one of the main finale in the first game, Max and Chloe return to Arcadia Bay to find Rachel Amber and Victoria Chase from another timeline.
Now, the zombies invade Blackwell Academy and our four heros must fight them to free the souls of Rachel Amber and all Arcadia Bay and escape the town.
UPDATE IN PROGRESS
March 20, 2019:
I’m working in a big update to the map but is gonna be ready in a couple of weeks (6 – 8 weeks)
You can view the promo image here:
Or follow my youtube channel for the update progress:
Update will have:
– New mini EE with Boss Fight
– D&D minigame (If you play Before the Storm, you know what am I talking about)
– New zones
– New custom weapons and wallbuys
– New PaP camo
– New perk
– New “sequences radios” (Scenes from the LiS games)
– New music
– Improvements to the map and characters
The music from the pool doesn’t have copyright so don’t worry. But, the music from the “Elvis guy” I don’t know if it have it, so I recommend if you are recording to NOT enable them.
THE KEYCARD IS IN THE DORMITORIES, OUTSIDE THE SHOWERS IN THE SECOND FLOOR
I’ve been working from almost a year in this map. I know it’s not perfect or the best, but I really like working on it and I hope you really like too.
Plus, I really love the Life is Strange games, specially BTS.
– Butterflies soul boxes style and buyable ending when you fill them
– Custom player models w/custom quotes
– No perk limit
– Custom perk shaders
– 12 perks (2 custom)
– Custom weapons
– Custom sounds
– Keycard to open doors
– Shootable EE to open PaP
– Buildable shield
– Buyable Ragnarok DG-4
1. Rachel Amber — Dempsey
2. Chloe Price —- Richtofen
3. Max Caulfield — Nickolai
4. Victoria Chase – Takeo
– To play the music you need to find an Elvis little guy and there’s 16 of them.
– Not all the songs are “zombie-killing” type music; so if you don’t like killing zombies with chilling music, just play these songs:
1. Nothing Wrong – PissHead
2. Are You Ready For Me – Firewalk (Pretty Vicious)
3. Don’t Mess with Me – Brody Dalle
4. No Care – Daughter
The chilling music are just EE from the original games